Dear Prospective Volunteer:
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Frisbie Memorial Hospital. Volunteers provide service in a variety of areas of the hospital and are an integral part of our community. The information you provide will be stored in confidence. Your completed form will be held securely and confidentially.
Items to consider:
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital has a policy of conducting background investigations for all volunteer applicants prior to beginning a volunteer experience.
- Minimum commitment is 3-4 hours per week for 6 months.
- Minimum age is 14 years old.
- Before starting service, all applicants will be referred to the Occupational Health Department for medical clearance (flu shot and applicable immunizations).
- All applicants will be required to attend orientation and training.
- Please complete all applicable information on the Volunteer Application.
- Falsification of information on either the Volunteer Application may be grounds for denial of a volunteer placement.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital is not obligated to provide a volunteer placement, nor is the applicant obligated to accept a position, if offered.
All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
The form was submitted successfully.