Updated visitor policy, effective January 10, 2022:
- Updated masking policy: Patients and visitors are now required to wear a Level 3 mask to enter hospital. Masks will be provided to you at entrance. Cloth masks will need to be removed and replaced with Level 3 mask. Thank you for helping to keep patients and staff safe.
- Patients (age 16 and older) are limited to one adult visitor (age 18 and older) during the visiting hours of 1:00pm - 4:00pm. and 6:00pm - 8:00pm. (No morning visitation allowed).
- Overnight patients are limited to one adult visitor (18 years and older) in the following areas:
- Laboring mothers
- Pediatric patients
- End of life
- No visitors 16 years and under.
- No outside food and beverages for patients and visitors to ensure continuous mask use during visit.
- The cafeteria will remain closed to all patients and visitors.
- All visitors will be screened and required to wear mask at all times, including in a patient’s room.
- No visitors for patients who are on continuous use of aerosol generating procedure.
- Patients on AGP may be allowed visitors if appropriate.
- No visitors will be allowed for patients who are under observation or test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). Alternative methods of communication (Facetime, Google, etc.) is recommended and encouraged.
- Visitors traveling from any distance should call in advance to see if patient is able to receive visitors.
Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances.