Updated visitor policy, effective November 23, 2020
During respiratory illness season
Frisbie Memorial Hospital has implemented the following visitor safety measures because of the current COVID-19 pandemic and increase in community spread throughout the state of New Hampshire.
- There will be no visitors allowed at this time for our inpatients.
- One visitor will be allowed to accompany our Emergency Room patients. No waiting allowed in waiting areas.
- Surgical Services and Endoscopy patients may be escorted by a caregiver but cannot wait in waiting areas.
- Oncology patients are allowed one caregiver, if needed.
- Laboring mothers may have one adult visitor during their stay and pediatric patients may have one adult guardian during their stay.
- Any exceptions to the above will require prior approval by the administrator on-call. Common exceptions include end-of-life care, traumatic emergencies or caretaker related needs.
We know how difficult this is for the loved ones of our patients in the hospital. Please consider programs like FaceTime, Skype, etc. to virtually visit your loved one.
Thank you for your help in maintaining a safe environment for our patients.