Ear, nose and throat doctors in Rochester
Otolaryngologist are doctors that have extensive training and experience in treating conditions of the ear, nose and throat (ENT). Our affiliated ENT physicians provide advanced, personalized care to diagnose and treat hearing issues, nasal obstructions, allergy and immunity issues, otitis media, sinus infections, throat problems, voice disorders, and balance and dizziness issues.
For more information about our ENT services, please call (603) 403-6010.
Dizziness and balance disorders
At Frisbie Memorial Hospital, you will find the help you need to handle challenges with balance and dizziness. With your doctor's referral for vestibular rehabilitation and balance assessment services, our experienced rehabilitation specialists work with you to create a plan for treating conditions involving balance and dizziness, including:
- Vestibular (inner ear) disorders
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
- History of or significant risk for falls
- Ongoing problems with balance or walking
- Persistent or progressive dizziness
- Dizziness caused by visual problems
- Minor head injury
- Dizziness originating after whiplash
- Peripheral vertigo
- Vertigo following acoustic neuroma resection
- Meniere's disease