Expert gynecologists in Rochester, New Hampshire
At Frisbie Memorial Hospital, our expert gynecologists offer comprehensive care for a variety of conditions related to women's reproductive health, including menopausal care and infertility evaluations. Our goal is to offer advanced gynecologic care in a patient-centered environment to women in Strafford County.
For more information about our gynecological services, call Consult-A-Nurse® at (603) 403-6010.
Comprehensive women’s care
Our experienced, skilled and compassionate healthcare professionals specialize in providing high-quality gynecologic care to help maximize women's health and wellness. Our doctors listen carefully to the questions raised during scheduled visits and believe in supporting women to live healthy lives.
The women’s health services team at Frisbie Memorial Hospital offers comprehensive gynecologic care — from annual exams to the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of conditions. Specialized gynecologic services include:
- Digital colposcopy
- Gynecological examinations
- Initial infertility evaluations
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP)
- Minimally invasive surgical treatments for:
- Endometrial ablations
- Heavy or abnormal menstruation
- Treatment for endometriosis or ovarian cysts
- Urinary incontinence
- Perimenopausal and menopausal care
- Thermal ablations for heavy periods
- Urinary incontinence evaluation and treatment