Advanced orthopedic care in our community
Our orthopedic specialists at Advanced Spine & Orthopedics, a department of Frisbie Memorial Hospital, diagnose and treat a range of orthopedic conditions. And now, you can receive all of your orthopedic care in one of our two convenient locations – our main hospital campus in Rochester or at our facility in Gilford.
Comprehensive orthopedic care
From diagnostics to surgery and post-op care, our orthopedic team creates an individualized treatment plan to help patients relieve pain and regain mobility. Our orthopedic surgeons are experienced in treating a wide range of acute and chronic conditions, from common wear-and-tear issues to complex orthopedic injuries. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Age-related conditions, such as degenerative joint disease
- Broken and fractured bones
- Joint issues like dislocations and sprains
- Ligament tears (ACL, MCL)
- Muscle strains and tears (calf, hamstring)
- Nerve compression in the spine or extremities
- Tendon tears or tendonitis (Achilles, biceps, rotator cuff)
- Work-related injuries
Our orthopedic services
Our entire team is committed to providing high-quality care in a comfortable setting for all patients. Orthopedic procedures and treatments we offer include but are not limited to:
- Arthroscopy for knee, shoulder, ankle and wrist joints
- Carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel surgery
- Hand and upper extremity surgery
- Ligament repair or reconstruction
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder replacement, including anatomic and reverse
- Spine surgery
- Sports medicine
Do what you love
At Advanced Spine & Orthopedics, a department of Frisbie Memorial Hospital, our goal is to get you back to doing what you love. Whether that is running marathons, climbing mountains, or simply puttering in your garden, we want to help you feel better and move more easily. Call today for more information, or to make an appointment at either of our locations, in Rochester and Gilford: (603) 522-6163.
Care for arthritis and autoimmune diseases
Members of the Advanced Spine & Orthopedics team also have extensive experience in the medical management of rheumatic and autoimmune diseases affecting joints, muscles, bones and certain internal organs. This includes diagnosing and treating various conditions, such as arthritis, lupus, gout, vasculitis and osteoporosis.
Our board-certified rheumatologists help patients successfully manage these chronic diseases and achieve the best possible quality of life.