Mental health care in Rochester, New Hampshire
If you or someone you know needs psychiatric care or mental health services, call (603) 602-5872 to speak to our respesentative.
Behavioral health refers to the medical practice of taking care of patients’ mental health care. Mental health refers to the treatment and care of diseases like depression, anxiety, and many more.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital offers outpatient behavioral health services to adults age 18 years and older who are struggling with maintaining daily routines due to symptoms of anxiety, depression, or other mental health issues. Through its adult Partial Hospitalization Program, individuals will receive high quality treatment designed to meet the unique needs in a safe and therapeutic setting.
Our physician-led, interdisciplinary treatment team has developed a program that integrates approaches supported by the latest clinical research and practice, including:
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication evaluation
- Patient-centered goal setting and treatment planning
- Group, individual, and family interventions
- Life skills practice opportunities
- Evidence-based recovery model
The programming will maintain group sessions at the core but will also include special events and opportunities for patients to practice self-sufficiency behaviors. The program is designed to help individuals that:
- May be experiencing behavioral or emotional difficulties
- May have symptoms of depression, anxiety and/or other obstacles when functioning in everyday situations
- Needs support to achieve stabilization
- Needs to develop coping skills, learn to manage stress, and coaching for goal achievement
- Has recently had an impatient psychiatric admission and needs to step-down to a structured support program