Infusion Center in Rochester, New Hampshire
Frisbie Memorial Hospital's Outpatient Special Procedures department provides comprehensive services to treat a variety of health conditions, including:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Neurological Conditions
- Crohn's Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis
Outpatient Special Procedures is located in the Endoscopy suite at Frisbie Memorial Hospital. Our procedure rooms are spacious and private, with a TV in each room.
We offer flexible, convenient scheduling, and often can accommodate those patients who are unable to schedule procedures during regular business hours, including early evenings and weekend hours.
Specially-trained in Ostomy Care
Frisbie Memorial Hospital’s Outpatient Ostomy Services has board-certified Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing (CWOCN) staff specially-trained to evaluate and treat individuals who have an ileostomy, colostomy, or urostomy.
We will work with your surgeon and other health care providers to ensure that you receive the best care possible.
- Preoperative education and stoma site marking to prepare you for surgery
- Support and education after surgery to help you feel confident in caring for your stoma
- Assistance with selecting appropriate ostomy supplies
- Instruction in colostomy irrigation
- Evaluation of complications:
- Adhesion/fit of pouch
- Skin breakdown at stoma site
Appointments require a referral from your surgeon, gastroenterologist, or primary care provider.
Having a comfortable and positive atmosphere contributes to your healing. This is why the Infusion Center in the Frisbie Memorial Hospital Center for Cancer Care offers personalized outpatient services in comfortable surroundings.
Infusion therapy for cancer and other health conditions
Our infusion treatments are not only for patients who need cancer care. We offer a variety of infusion therapy services, including:
- Biological response modifiers (biotherapy)
- Iron infusion
- Hydration therapy
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Blood product administration
- Intravenous antibiotics
- Reclast® (zoledronic acid) infusions to treat or prevent osteoporosis and treat Paget's disease
- Remicade® (infliximab) infusions to treat rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn's disease
- Xolair® (omalizumab) injections to reduce asthma attacks
- Blood draws
- Central venous line catheter care
Exceptional facility close to home
As our guiding principle, we emphasize the emotional well-being of you and your family while you receive infusion treatments, whether for a short- or long-term basis.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital’s highly skilled nursing team—including oncology certified nurses (OCN)—uses the latest technology to deliver top-notch, compassionate care in a bright and welcoming environment that supports close observation.
Our Infusion Center offers:
- Private treatment rooms
- Comfortable, heated reclining chairs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Access to educational sessions and materials, personal care workshops, books and support groups
- Nutrition counseling
- Support services and survivorship planning consultations for patients undergoing cancer treatment