Urologists in Greater Rochester
At Frisbie Memorial Hospital, our urology specialists are committed to providing accurate diagnoses for urologic conditions—from urinary incontinence to testosterone deficiency.
Our goal is to offer the most effective treatment options to help restore your health and improve your quality of life.
For additional information about our urology services, call (603) 332-5211.
Comprehensive urologic care
Urologists specialize in problems of the urinary tract and related structures, including the kidneys, bladder, connecting tubes and urethra.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital provides advanced urologic care to treat conditions affecting the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. Our expert team includes urologists and skilled urologic surgeons that provide high-quality care in a personalized setting.
Our dedicated team treats a wide range of conditions, including:
- Erectile dysfunction—Some men who have a testosterone deficiency can also experience erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get or maintain an erection.
- Testosterone deficiency—Testosterone deficiency occurs when a patient's body does not produce enough testosterone, which can result in erectile dysfunction or lack of sex drive.
- Prostate cancer—According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), approximately one in nine men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in his lifetime. Our urology specialists are equipped to diagnose and treat prostate cancer, as well as provide access to additional cancer services.
- Urinary incontinence—Urinary incontinence is the involuntary or accidental loss of urine.
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)—A urinary tract infection occurs in any part of the urinary tract, including the kidneys, bladder, uterus or urethra. Although easily treatable, if left untreated, UTIs can spread to the kidneys causing increased damage.
Urologic treatments and services
We offer a variety of treatments and services to meet the individual needs of each patient, such as:
- Antibiotics for urinary infections
- Hormone treatment for prostate cancer
- Medications for urinary incontinence
- Surgery for tumor removal